Ghost Walk (with Sign Language)
Bring the whole family! Our gently haunted tours are spooky but not scary, and fun for ages 5 to 105. This Deaf-Friendly version of our Ghost Walk features our talented tour guide Emily, a sign-language interpreter who works with students in Volusia County Schools. She speaks and signs at the same time, so her tours appeal to Deaf and hearing audiences alike.
- You’ll see downtown DeLand’s most haunted historic sites.
- You’ll hear true stories of the settlers who founded DeLand — including those who decided to stay here permanently.
- Our Ghost Walk is a walking tour, but it’s wheelchair, stroller, and wagon-friendly, too.
- We won’t enter any properties on this tour. We’ll stay outside on the sidewalk.
- You’ll have several photo opportunities, so bring a fully charged cell phone or a camera.
- We’ll augment the tour with facts and photos you can access from your phone.
- We’ll cover just over a mile during the course of the tour, with 13 stops along the way.
- We’ll conclude at a spot where you can have something to eat.
- All tours go on rain or shine. Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather.
- We do not offer refunds or exchanges. All sales are final.